Δευτέρα 16 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Baby Patchwork

 
Victoriana Quilt Designs
For those who may be waiting to hear from me via email, or wondering why I'm not posting as much on Facebook,
I'm reminding you that it's the time of year my solar electricity alone doesn't cover all of my needs - due to shorter, cloudy days.
The system was set up to have a working wind turbine, and until I get it fixed or purchase more solar panels/batteries, my life will be like this.
I'm not complaining...just explaining and Thanking You for your patience! emoticon heart

*New Today*
More Baby Patchwork - A Teddy Bear Tutorial
Sneak Preview of Postcards from...Ireland
First Year Membership Special - This is the time to treat yourself!
Quilty Finds of the Week

You can read about all the news here: http://www.victorianaquiltdesigns.com/…/November2015News.htm
‪#‎quilting‬

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις